CB Asset Management is a member of SWESIF, the Swedish Sustainable Investment Forum. SWESIF is an independent, non-profit association and forum for organizations working for or with sustainable investments in Sweden. The association's mission is to increase the knowledge and interest regarding sustainable and responsible investments.
SWESIF works to increase the exchange of knowledge, ideas, beliefs and experiences regarding investments that take social, environmental and ethical aspects into account.
SWESIF has the following long-term goals:
- To increase knowledge about sustainable investment
- Be a network and a meeting point for the exchange of knowledge and experience
- Contribute to relevant statistics on sustainable investment in Sweden
- Be a channel to the legislative work within the EU through our membership in Eurosif
- Actively participate in public debate
To increase the transparency and comparability regarding different funds' sustainability profile SWESIF has created The ESG Profile.
The ESG profile for CB European Quality Fund can be found here.
The ESG profile for CB Save Earth Fund can be found here.